Your good used shoes can make a big difference in someones life… the difference between poverty and self-sufficiency.
A pair of used shoes allows a poor child to attend school and allows an adult to get a job. A pair of shoes also promotes better health through a reduction in soil borne parasites as well as infections from cuts. Your donation of good used shoes will make a BIG difference in the lives of the poor in Honduras, the second poorest country in the western hemisphere.
- All types of good used shoes are appreciated… dress, casual, athletic, children’s, adults’, heels, sandals, etc. Men’s shoes are the most needed, especially work boots and tennis shoes.
- The main limit is size. We can only use up to size 11.5 for men and up to size 9.5 for women.
- Shoes can be dropped off anytime 24/7 without notice on the front porch at 635 S. 25th St. Arlington.
- No special packaging or sorting is needed.
- We collect shoes 12 months a year.
A list of Other Things we collect for those in need.
To receive occasional updates of this local humanitarian effort, join our News Group.
To receive a receipt, Click here.
To ask questions, Email Us.
To offer financial support, Donate Here.
Your donations make a big difference in the lives of the poor… the difference in being destitute and becoming self sufficient.